hello! i’m cherelle
Wife, mother, & designer
In 2016 I decided on a whim to open up my own event and wedding decorating business since I had such a huge passion for designing and decorating for friends and family.
I started with a few very budgeted weddings and a very memorable bridezilla, to now specializing in five-star events, corporate functions, galas, non- profit events, special celebrations, parties and more.
I’ve since said bye-bye to weddings and hello-hello to corporate events.
What was once just a hobby for those I loved…
Has now turned into a business I’m passionate about.
get to know me
These are a few of my favorite things…
- Family- First and foremost, I am a wife, Mama to 3, and a Christian. My first responsibility is to the God I serve and to my fam-bam.
- Home Life- We live on a farm and we have goats, chickens, cows and pigs. I’m just a tad bit obsessed with farm animals.
- Weakness- Donuts. I can never say NO to the donuts! Well, and chips and queso.
- Favorite Colors- Leopard print, floral patterns, and black and white stripes. Yep, I’ve officially deemed them colors, thank you very much!
- Personal Style- Everything, sort of. Colorful, pattern-mixing, with a bit of vintage and farmhouse.
- Favorite Food- Mexican! Just give me beans, rice and baskets full of chips, please! And don’t forget the queso!
- Personality- Extrovert. Fun and lively, with a tad bit of sarcasm and a knack for over talking. You just tell me when to shut up!
- Favorite Hobby- Decorating. Just ask my husband. Our living room gets changed with every season or holiday. Not. Even. Kidding!